10 Quotes By Successful Women Who Have Shown That Perseverance Matters When It Comes To Success
Is it just intelligence that makes you successful? Or is it sheer willpower and the determination to not give up? These women will show you the right path with their success. It is not knowledge or strength that determines success but the presence of a will. Successful people have learned that our own resolution to succeed is more important than any other quality. Most of the important things on earth have been achieved by people who persevered when there seemed to be no hope.
These 10 inspirational quotes by women will remind you why perseverance matters:
1. “My secret recipe for success is never giving up. I believe Difficult is easy, Impossible just takes a bit longer.” Elsa Marie D’Silva, Safecity
There’s nothing called impossible. Put in more effort and you can easily make the impossible into possible. It will be difficult but nothing in life is easy.
2. “Failure is temporary. If you believe in your idea, keep the flame burning and look for ways to make it work. Persistence and perseverance are key.” – Sunita Maheshwari, Teleradiology Solutions
You will fail somewhere, somehow. But the failure should not extinguish the fire that burns within you. You have to use that fire to forge new paths for you. Perseverance matters when you are moving up the ladder.
3. “Patience, perseverance and mental strength- they are your biggest armour against all odds.” – Sujata Chatterjee, Twirl
If you are looking for armor against all the stones that life throws at you, patience, mental strength and perseverance is all that you will require.
4. “Being an entrepreneur means having an agile and accommodative mind while backing your own instincts and insights. It is important to sustain your ambition with perseverance, underlined with patience and prioritisation.” – Manisha Raisinghani , LogiNext
You can dream of being an entrepreneur, but it is not going to be easy. You have to be patient and you need to use the skills to back up your work. Your instincts are valid but you need to back them up with proper insights.
5. “Being an entrepreneur is like heading out into uncharted territory. It’s rarely obvious what to do next, and you have to rely on yourself a lot when you run into problems. There are many days when you feel like things will never work out, but you have to keep going and keep everyone motivated. You need an extra dose of grit, perseverance, with a willingness to embrace change every single day.” -Kanika Terkriwal, CEO & Co-founder, JetSetGo
You have to walk out of the comfort zone if you are trying to be an entrepreneur. You will be in a strange place and you will run into obstacles – an entrepreneur will acclimatize and find a way out. You should be able to accept change.
6. “Patience and perseverance are important if you are confident about your work to succeed.” – Jasmine Khanna, Third Eye
First and foremost, develop the confidence and belief in yourself that you can make it work. Once you do that, nothing can stop you.
7. “(It doesn’t matter) how intelligent you are, how well off you are, or how well-connected you are. Your perseverance, your courage – if you keep that intact, only such people will always be successful.” -Sudha Murty, Infosys Foundation
Many people think that connections can make you go up the corporate ladder. Networking is a useful skill but nothing can put you up in the entrepreneur seat unless you have the perseverance to make it happen.
8. “Persistence, Perseverance and Permanence are the three Ps I follow for being a leader every day. Irrespective of how the path is, constant belief in (the) work that you do, pushing boundaries to always do it with the same passion makes you a good leader and therefore you lead by example.” – Mansi Gupta, Tjori
The three Ps principle is the formula of leadership. Integrate it into your life and you can set yourself in the path of leadership.
9. “As women, we often undervalue our capabilities and don’t realise the strength, power, and perseverance that calmly lies within. The day we tap into that, we realise that nothing is beyond our creation and control. Stand tall and be the woman you are made of.” – Samara Mahindra, CARER Program
Know that you are capable. Gender has nothing to do with capability. Trust yourself and seek out what you have always desired.
10. “You need to keep plugging away with tenacity and passion. I focus a lot on the ‘Power of Now’ – what can you do now to fix the problem rather than being overwhelmed or moping about it.” – Meena Ganesh, Portea
Be in the present. Know that perseverance matters. Find the power in the Now and move forward with a bit of resilience.
Women are never as strong as after their defeat. They never had it easy as the society and all its rules have been heavily skewed in favor of men. They have fought, been knocked down but have bounced back and crossed innumerable hurdles to prove that perseverance matters.
And these successful women can now shed their light on others and let them shape their own lives in their own way.